We're 'shifting gears' and here to help you!
(Please read and stay informed with weekly updates.)
**Please know that our call volume is very high - we try to answer every call, but there may be some delays. If you do get a busy signal, please send us an email at email@example.com. PLEASE...include your name, telephone number and a brief description about your inquiry. **
April 6 (Monday) - April 18 (Saturday)
Tuesday through Saturday 10am-5pm for phone sales, questions, bike drop off and pick up, deckside purchase pick ups, on-line order pick ups. Doors are locked, but we are here.
Call 860-693-8891 for guidance and purchases, or to schedule bike service. FaceTime purchases can be scheduled too.
Open for bike service appointments and 'as needed' services such as flat repairs, derailleur adjustments, etc.
Closed on Sunday and Monday through April 18th
Bike Fit and Retul Custom Footbed appointments are postponed and will be rescheduled.
Follow the signs on our doors for your best service, and always call.
Best Contact For Benidorm Bikes:
Remember...we have been committed to our community and you for over 22 years! Our goal is to help you just as we have, throughout all these years. Our help is in a different way right now...and we are proud of how we are making it happen for you! Thank you!
We have helped many customers with their on-line purchases and your options have just gotten better...see below
- Click and Collect at Benidorm Bikes. In-store product available for on-line purchase and deck side or tent pick up.
- Specialized equipment can be drop-shipped to your door step! A service available through us which applies to product not currently in our inventory. Free shipping for orders over $150, $9 if under $150. These orders would be placed with us and sent directly to you.
Now Through April 19th
SOME AMAZING SAVINGS and ADDITIONAL REBATES!
Savings are up to 30% and offer a Specialized Rebate
(call for details 860-693-8891)
Savings also apply to the Allez E5 Elite, Tarmac SL6 Disc and Tarmac SL6 Disc with DI2 road bikes, Roll Sport and Crossroads 3.0 hybrid bikes, Vado 4.0 and select Levo pedal assist bikes, and select Epic Hardtail, Stumpjumper FSR and Demo mountain bikes.
If you don't see the color and size that you want, we will order, assemble and deliver it to you. Arrangements are made at time of purchase...as we will consider the delivery's destination.
Your Gym Is Closed...
- Let us deliver a Wahoo smart trainer to your doorstep. You can ride virtually and be your own avatar conquering the volcanoes of Watopia on Zwift. We can make arrangements to Zoom or FaceTime with you to get you going.
- Do you need cycling shoes and pedals for your indoor cycling? We can help with that too!
As an essential service business we continue to respond to state and CDC guidelines and will ultimately make decisions to maintain the safety and health of our employees and customers.
- All bike maintenance and product deliveries will continue as planned. So, if your bike is in for service, it will be completed as planned. If you have an appointment, it will be completed during that time frame. You will hear from us directly as your appointment approaches for confirmation.
- Diligent cleaning, disinfecting, wiping down and maintaining 'social distancing' continues as well as the use of good handwashing practices.
- Product is regularly wiped down, including all incoming bikes for service and ougoing product.
We clearly ask that if anyone is not feeling well, or is experiencing feverish conditions, to please stay home. You can call and we will determine how we can best assist you.
The Covid-19 pandemic has impacted us all. We look forward to the day when we have a storefront full of customers test riding bikes, seeking our assistance, and joining our club for group rides. So much is on hold...but we will embrace the future days enjoying what brings us together...and that all stems from riding a bike!