We'll keep you riding while practicing social distancing!
(Keep an eye on this page for the latest updates.)
We will be closed July 4th, 5th and 6th and resume our Tuesday through Saturday hours...helping with bike service, on-line sales, phone sales, deck-side pick up and appointment based sales experiences. Bike fitting services will begin the week of July 14th, by appointment only.
Tuesday - Friday 10AM - 6PM, Saturday 10AM - 5PM
**Please know that our call volume is very high - we try to answer every call, but there may be some delays. If your call is rolled into a voice message, be assured...we’ll return your call within 24 hours. If you need a quicker response, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE...include your name, telephone number and a brief description about your inquiry.
We continue to serve our community, and thank each of you for servicing your bikes and using our Click and Collect on-line resources for making your purchases!
Beginning July 7th
- Open Tuesday - Friday 10AM - 6PM, Saturday 10AM - 5PM (phone sales, appointments, bike service drop off and pick up, deck-side pick up for on-line sales)
- Closed Sunday and Monday until further notice
Re-Opening efforts in place
We continue to keep our staff, our families and our customers number one in consideration for continued good health. The doors have remained closed, but we have served our customers through very engaging and responsive measures, while seeking shade, tents and umbrellas. Our step count is high, and your patience is appreciated.
Beginning the week of July 7th 'one on one' sales experiences may take place, with close monitoring of the number of customers in the store. The doors will not be unlocked, but when appropriate, one of our staff may assist with your purchase within the store. Our diligence to a safe consumer experience at Benidorm Bikes is of the utmost importance. We reserve the right to keep our interactions outdoors.
We will follow Governor Lamont’s Retail Re-Opening Guidelines:
- Use of face masks & 6 foot social distancing will be maintained.
- Signage will inform you of our guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be available.
- Regular hand washing is recommended.
- Management of the number of people in the store will be addressed as needed.
- Contactless payment is encouraged.
- Diligent cleaning & disinfecting measures will continue.
- We ask that if you are sick, have or had, a fever to please stay home. A thermometer may be used before entering the store.
- If possible, please bring your helmet and gloves for test rides.
- Bike service drop off and pick up will remain outdoors to the side of the shop.
- Incoming and outgoing bikes are wiped down.
Benidorm Bikes’ Hours, Beginning July 7th, until further notice…
- Open Tuesday - Friday 10AM - 6PM
- Open Saturday 10AM - 5PM
- Closed on Sunday and Monday until further notice
- We will make decisions as necessary to manage staff and customer interactions
Using our judgement...
Bike Fit and Retul Custom Footbed appointments will resume the week of July 14th
EBCC Group rides are postponed until further notice.
Shop clinics and events will be posted for future dates.
Best Contact For Benidorm Bikes:
Website update...on line sales
We have upgraded our website to include products that can be ordered through our appropriate suppliers.
Purchase ‘At Benidorm Bikes Now’ products for deck side pick up.
Purchase products ‘At Supplier Warehouse’ and they will be ordered. You will be contacted for pick up.
Payment can be done through PayPal when checking out, or...
Payment can be made at time of pick up, or over the phone, 860-693-8891.
Scheduling Bike Service
All bike service appointments will continue as planned. If your bike is in for service, it will be completed as planned.
Bike service drop off is to the East side of the shop. Follow the instructions posted at the rack.
If your bike has a scheduled appointment, please select that box on the form at drop off.
If you would like to have a ‘spot repair’, such as a flat change, a brake or derailleur adjustment, a new chain, etc...follow the instructions posted on the bike rack, and we will contact you upon completion.
If you would like to schedule any level of tune up services, or more extensive work, please leave your bike with the attached, completed form and we will contact you to confirm the work and the date for service. If your bike is rideable at that point, you can take it and bring it back at the scheduled date for the completion of services.
‘Forms’ are located at the bike rack for your completion at bike drop off.
We genuinely thank you for choosing to ride a bike with us! Your patience and support is appreciated by all of us.
Stay healthy, ride on and and ride safely,
Doug, Jan, Pete, Charlie, Jodi, Davey, Wells, Axel, Adam, Maeve and Brandon