Our Trail Shield Gloves are the most padded in our new line. These gloves feature a conductive palm that keeps your hands comfortable on rough trails, but they also have a layer of foam inserted into the knuckle that adds some protection from hidden branches.
- TPU-printed knuckles provide protection and durability for epic trail days.
- Ax Suede palm provides durability without sacrificing bar-feel.
- Silicone-printed fingers provide maximum handlebar and brake grip.
- Brushed tricot thumb wipe for sweat.
- Durable, light-compression, stretch nylon at the back of hand delivers durability and tremendous comfort over a wide range of trail conditions.
- Velcro cuff provides a snug and secure fit.
- Compatible with conductive touchscreens.
|Size||A. Middle Finger Length (cm)||B. Palm Length (cm)||C. Thumb Length (cm)||D. Palm Circumference (cm)|
|How to measure:|
|A. Middle Finger Length||Length from middle finger tip to base of finger at crease|
|B. Palm Length||Length of palm from middle finger tip crease to first crease below palm|
|C. Thumb Length||Length from thumb finger tip to base of thumb crease|
|D. Palm Circumference||Circumference of palm starting at base of thumb webbing|