Tubes: All Sizes/Types
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 27.5 x 2.1-2.35 (650B)
- Butyl rubber - 48mm-long Presta valve (removable core) - Valve type: Smooth - 700 x 35-40 (27 x 1 3/8)
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 14 x 1.75
$7.99 - $18.00
Our Standard Presta Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride.
$6.00 - $13.00
Our Standard Schrader Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride. - Individually cured for consistent tube thickness = the utmost in quality.
$7.99 - $8.00
Your little ones have a youthful, intrepid spirit that sees them riding wherever the wind takes them. Most of the time, however, it takes them straight through thorns and debris, leaving you with the unenviable task of changing out flat after flat. But with our Standard Schrader Valve Youth Tubes, you'll have the peace of mind that they're riding on tough tubes that are built strong to last. And to make sure of it, they feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber— meaning that they'll roll smooth and stay tough, ride after ride. - Consistent thickness for the utmost in quality. - 32mm Schrader valve
$4.68 - $18.00
We all love to stop and smell the roses, but like they say, every rose has its thorn. And as we all know, there's no better way to ruin a beautiful ride than with a thorn in the tube. No need to worry, though, because we designed our Thorn-Resistant Schrader Valve Tubes to combat pesky pricks of all shapes and sizes. Starting at the basis of the construction, we designed the tube to be thicker at the outer side (the part against the tire) in order to stop pesky bits from puncturing all the way through the tube. Then, at the inner side (the part against the rim), it's actually thinner in order to reduce weight. This way, you don't have to sacrifice performance in the name of protection. - Thicker construction on the outer side (against the tire) enhances puncture protection. - Thinner construction on the inner side (against the rim) maximizes weight savings.
The least expensive way to ditch 40+ grams of rotating weight is with our Turbo Talc Tubes. A patented, oversized 4.8cm valve base prevents tearing, while a partially threaded valve stem provides a clean interface with pumps. Our lightest and most supple tube offering, it's also been proven in rolling-resistance testing to reduce drag by as much as 13% per wheel. - Packed in talc for easier installation. - 4.8cm valve base prevents issues of valves tearing off. - Smooth at the top for easier pump head insertion and reduced wear on pump internals. - Thinner tube design saves approximately 40 grams of rotating weight. - Thickness: 0.6mm
$10.99 - $12.00
Because it's hard to know when you're going to get a flat, it's always good to have extra tubes on hand. Specialized's Turbo Ultralight MTB Tube w/Talc is lightweight to save rotational weight. The Talc lets the tube move easier inside the tire for a better ride with fewer flats.
- Super-thick Slimed-tube resists punctures from thorns and pinching - Lasts 5 times longer than standard tubes - 32mm valve length - Threaded valve stem - Non-removable valve core
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - ISO Width (mm): 25 mm , 26 mm , 27 mm , 28 mm , 29 mm , 30 mm , 31 mm - Labeled Size: 26 x 1-1.25 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 96g
$8.99 - $12.99
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width (mm): 23 mm , 24 mm , 25 mm - Labeled Size: 700c x 23-25 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 125g (32mm), 126g (48 & 60mm), 128g (80mm)
Challenge's S.C. Seamless Latex Cross Tube is hand made for the highest quality. Latex tubes are usually lighter and roll with less resistance than standard butyl tubes. They also resist punctures. The S.C. fits tires 28 to 35mm wide, and has a 47.5mm-long valve with a removable core. - 72 grams
$7.99 - $12.99
The industry standard comes in all sizes Premium-quality Bontrager Standard butyl rubber tubes feature a 0.9mm wall thickness for the perfect balance of weight savings and durability. - 0.9mm wall thickness - Equipped with removable valve cores - 100% inspected for guaranteed quality - Best value 27-inch tire size equivalents - 700c x 28 – 32 also fits 27 x 1-1/8 – 1-1/4 - 700c x 35 – 44 also fits 27 x 1-3/8 – 1-3/4
- Designed to improve rotational stability by decreasing rotational mass at the valve body - Lightweight aluminum Presta-valve body - Removable valve core - Extenders are available and sold separately
Durable enough to keep you rolling, yet light enough to not feel overly cumbersome in your jersey pocket. - Presta valve
A latex tube that offers weight savings, increased flexibility, and increased suppleness over butyl tubes. - Lightweight - 51mm valve stem with removable core - Latex tire sealant can be used without adverse effects
At a featherweight 23g, the super-compact (when rolled up) S-Tubo-Road tubes stand out with very low rolling resistance which outpaces standard rubber tubes. With a 78% smaller packed size and the same puncture resistance as standard tubes, the S-Tubo-Road is the perfect choice as a spare and can be the crucial factor when you’re riding long and hard. - Ready for disc brakes (not suitable for rim brakes)
Made for tire widths from 30mm to 40mm and ready for rim brakes and disc brakes, the Tubo-CX/Gravel is twice as robust as standard tubes. At the same time, due to its low weight of 54g, it guarantees twinkle-toed rides. The 50% smaller packed size makes it easier to stuff a spare tube in every pocket.
Pumped-up performance: Tubo City/Tour tubes, with an increased wall thickness, are 3x tougher than standard rubber tubes and hold pressure much better. They're the perfect choice for longer rides through nature, everyday commuting, and for E-Bikes. - 42mm valve length
Minimum weight and maximum protection: Tubo-MTB-Plus tubes are optimized for tire widths from 2.5" to 3.0", today’s standard for E-MTBs. Their low weight of 105g (for 27.5+) increases your battery life, and they're also a lightweight alternative to tubeless setups. - 42mm valve length
For 29er tires, more than 100g per wheel can be saved with Tubo tubes compared to standard butyl tubes—and almost twice as much space when packaged. Their riding safety is twice as high as for standard tubes and offers maximum protection against a breakdown. The assembly is just as easy as standard tubes. Tubolito tubes are also a lightweight alternative to a tubeless setup. - 42mm valve length
Super light at only 38g, the Tubo-ROAD-700c makes racing bikes even lighter. It's 70g lighter compared to a standard tube, a decisive success factor both over challenging long distances and when it comes to seconds. Suitable for disc and rim brake wheels.
- Butyl rubber - Presta Valve - Valve Angle: 0d - Removable Valve Core - Flat Fold Width: 22mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve Length: 48mm
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 20 x 1 (451 x 19)
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 20 x 1 1/8 (451 x 25)
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 20 x 1.25-1.5 (406 x 37-45)
- Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 56mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 18 x 1.75
- Size: 18 x 2.125 - Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Length: 32mm - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 51mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
Page 1 of 5 Next page